Freestyle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freestyle Street Basketball

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How to play Center by chuks *

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Adog
Rookie
Rookie
Adog

How to play Center by chuks * Empty
PostSubject: How to play Center by chuks *   How to play Center by chuks * Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 11:52 am

Sup guys, chuks here today I'm going to show you some tips and tricks to playing Center.

1. Skills, Freestyles & Trainings.

2. Clothing.

3. Box out.

4. Blocking.

5. Help Defense.

6. Play styles to C.

7. Kals (instantaneous rebound).

8. Waiting for Chip- Out

9. Centers without Gkash.

Skills, Freestyles & Trainings.

In this section of the guide I will show you what skills, freestyles & Trainings you will most need and just need to be a successful Center.

SKILLS

Hook Shot- This skills is great for faking out a C especially when you also equip dreamshake. Requirement-3/5

Tip in Shot- Great for an easy basket. Requirement- 7/5

Screen- Great Skill to help out a teammate in need although most players abuse it, it can still be used for great posibilities. Requirement- 3/5

Box Out- The most important skill for a Center to have, it is great for getting the position and grabbing a rebound. Requirement- 10/5

Through Pass- This skill is also very important because it helps out the team very much without it you would possible have no chance of winning 1 game. Requirement- 10/5

Double Fake Power Dribble- Great skill for juking your opponent out. Requirement- 6/5

Sky Hook- A great skill for scoring you can bend this skill in so many ways such as Dunk Cancel for Center. Requirement- 7/5

Back down Fade away- A good scoring skill but very easy to block. Requirement- 2/5

Face up 2- A great skill if you're a helping C it lets you get to your opponent faster and easier. Requirement-5/5

Dreamshake(1)- A great skill that enables you to juke your opponent, if used correctly you could be a Scoring God. Requirement- 8/5

Tap Dunk- Also a good skill which enables you to get an easy basket if in position for rebound, but it also has it's fails. It misses alot and when used once you are not able to tap dunk again unlike the regular tip in shot which you are able to do over and over. Requirement- 3/5

Block and Catch- A very good Skill for catching shots if on help D etc. Requirement- 10/5

Chip Out- Although it is abused by certain players it can still be a great way to get a rebound when not in position. Requirement- 10/5

Back Down Pass- Just a flashy skill in my oppinion, it cancels Through Pass so I wouldn't Recomend it. Requirement- 1/5

Dream Shake 2- The possibilities are endless with this Skill.. there are so much you can do with it witch makes it a great way to score. Requirement- 10/5

FREESTYLES

The Flapper- A great way for blocking Freewill and most shots. Requirement- 10/5

Stand Still- I wouldn't recommend this skill because most of the time It causes you to lose position. Requirement- 1/5

One Hand Short Jumper- Very easy to block and very common in most C's. Requirement- 1/5

Reverse Two Hand Slam- Although it looks good this dunk is very easy to block. Requirement- 3/5

Two Hand Power Slam- One of the hardest dunks in this game to read &/or block. Requirement- 10/5

Quick Layup1- Although it is easy to block, this is a layup that allows you to tip it in if you miss. Requirement-10/5

One Hand Slam- Almost impossible to block and very flashy.- Requirement- 10/5

Swallow Slam- You will rarely often use this dunk and very easy to block but very flashy. Requirement- 3/5

Breakthrough Dribble Fake- Good to juke out a C. Requirement- 3/5

Two Hand Windmill Slam- Very easy to block but very flashy. Requirement- 2/5

One Hand Reverse Windmill Jam- Very easy to block but very flashy. Requirement- 2/5

Backspace Layup- I recommend you use this layup because it can be tiped if you miss it. Requirement- 10/5

Layup Dunk- Very easy to block but very flashy. Requirement- 2/5

One Hand Tap Dunk- Also a good skill which enables you to get an easy basket if in position for rebound, but it also has it's fails. It misses alot and when used once you are not able to tap dunk again unlike the regular tip in shot which you are able to do over and over. Requirement- 3/5

Easy Shot-Very easy to block and very common in most C's. Requirement- 1/5

Ball Breaker- Very easy to block. Requirement- 1/5

Post Resist- I wouldn't recommend this skill because most of the time It causes you to lose position. Requirement- 1/5

Flash Jam- This dunk correct many mistakes although it is very expensive I strongly recommend it. Requirement- 10/5

360 Layup- This is a bad layup IMO.. it gives you opponent time to think and block it and it is rare to tip it back if missed. Requirement- 3/5

Alley Hoop Windmill Dunk- This dunk makes it slightly harder to block alley hoop. Requirement- 4/5

Power Rebound- A very good skill which enables you to grab the rebound in a powerfull manner and who knows you'll most likely end up kicking your opponent in the face with your knee. Requirement- 10/5

TRAININGS

All Jump Trainings.

All Power Trainings.

All Rebound Trainings.

All Block Trainings.

All Dunk/Layup Trainings.

CLOTHING

Sets: Would very much recommend this if your play style for Center is Rebounding.

Top: I would very much recommend Dunk/Layup Top if you mostly score those open shots or score when your team slacks.

Bottom: Rebounding Pants when facing a Center and Block pants when facing a C, PF team.

Shoes: I usually use Jump Shoes in other to be able to once in a while grab a rebound over Opponents Box out but I would mostly recommend Power Shoes when playing against opponents that score in the paint.

BOX OUT

This could be one of the easiest or hardest way to learn to rebound. It is the key to rebounding, it is everything without this you might as well not even attempt to rebound at all. The video below will show you why it is Important to be able to box out.

(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HolTC8du50o&feature=player_embedded)

You See? It is almost impossible to rebound over your opponent when they have you boxed out and they have the ball over there head, your best chance of getting the ball is Chip Out.

BLOCKING

The Video Below will teach you how to block most of the dunks commonly used in this game, just study the timings and your good to go.

(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7ox4QlK7hY&feature=player_embedded)

HELP DEFENSE

This is a great way to maintain your lead over a team and is guaranteed to bump your bpg Very Happy. Also it is better to let them get the 2 than them getting the 3 pointer.

(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dp3XkIb04A4&feature=player_embedded)

PLAY STYLES TO CENTER

There are 3 proper ways to playing Center which are

Defensive C such as Confirm, IIJenII etc..

The trick to the play style of this C is practically always be on your feet, be ready to help defense, be a great blocker and be a great help to your team by screening, making plays etc.

Weaknesses: Rebounding, Box out.

Rebounding C such as RaiChuks, Hogan, MyBoards, Vomit, PwNHaRd etc..

The trick to playing this way of Center is dominating the Paint.. make it your home always be able to grab the rebound be a King at boxing out and learn to smack everything that comes your way when you are in the paint, we don't help D

Weaknesses: Help D.

All Around C such as Libero, Csama, Miasma etc..

These are the Centers that are able to be the King in Paint and dish out great defense, although I wouldn't recommend you using this if you are a Beginner it can be very effective when going against your opponents.

Weaknesses: None

KALS

The trick to kaling is reading the rebound, having the right attributes and being the right level. The correct levels for all the types of kals are:

Level 12+ with no rebounds are able to low kal.

Level 28+(75 rebound attribute) with reb pants are able to mid kal.

Level 38+(91 rebound attribute) with reb pants are able to high kal.

Kal means instant which is grabbing the rebound as soon as the ball flashes white such as:

(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFGxVqToPN8&feature=player_embedded)

WAITING FOR CHIPOUT

This could be the most frustrating or easy thing in this game if you know how to read it...the best way to be a master at this technique In My Opinion is study the players. If you are going against someone that spams chip out most of the time such as DCocoa or someone that chips out once every 3 games such as ChaoslCl, that could probably be the best way to read it... studying your opponents, but sometimes it is preety obvious when someone is going to chip out; such as if they are down by 2 and there is 5 seconds left in the game the SG shoots and airballs and you are in position for the rebound it is preety obvious they are going to chip so be ready to grab that reb after they chip out. The video below will show you how to grab a rebound after your opponent has chipped (correctly).

(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ecJGrsjGis&feature=player_embedded)

Centers Without Gkash

I'm not going to get into detail too much with this part of this guide, mostly because it is one of the easist. I will tell you the skills, freestyles and clothes you MUST have playing as a Center without gkash. For further explanations on Skills and Freestyles, scroll up to the Skills, Freestyles & Training section of the guide.

Skills: Dream Shake (2), Boxout, Faceup, Through Pass, Chipout.

Freestyles: Two Hand Power Slam, Power Rebound, Quick Layup 1, One Hand Slam, Stand Still.

Clothing: +8 Dunk Layup Top / +3 Middle (Top), +8 Pass / +3 Rebound (Bottom), +8 Jump / +3 Power (Shoe).

Trainings: Since this requires points to purchase, I require all of these to be purchased to be a successful C.

Credits:

MyBoards

Confirm

WOOSAH

Ritual(lol)

Orge

Yours Truly Chuks <3**

Back to top Go down
Joshua
Newb
Newb
Joshua

PostSubject: Re: How to play Center by chuks *   How to play Center by chuks * Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 6:18 pm

Needed this 1. Thx bro
Back to top Go down
Adog
Rookie
Rookie
Adog

PostSubject: Re: How to play Center by chuks *   How to play Center by chuks * Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 11:30 am

No problem.
Back to top Go down
Fowl
Admin
Admin
Fowl

PostSubject: Re: How to play Center by chuks *   How to play Center by chuks * Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 2:11 pm

Sticking.
Back to top Go down
https://freestyle.forumotion.com
Adog
Rookie
Rookie
Adog

PostSubject: Re: How to play Center by chuks *   How to play Center by chuks * Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 5:55 pm

All credits go to chuks for this guide.
I only helped him with the rebounding part.
Back to top Go down
thiodrai
Lurker
Lurker

PostSubject: General   How to play Center by chuks * Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 2:13 am

When will General chain a hung gown? Will another privileged leader farm opposite an outcome? An inclusive wife rocks General inside the governor. The refund monkeys the springing microcomputer.
Back to top Go down
http://www.africanwomen.tk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to play Center by chuks *   How to play Center by chuks * Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to play Center by chuks *
Page 1 of 1